Life of Scott

Imagination unleashed.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Spam Folder: Part 2

Spam messages, like all advertisements (pronounced ad-VER-tiss-mints), cater to your fantasies of what life should be like. How you always wanted it. This batch of spam is no different:


Loving means ramming

I knew I was the man when she stared in amazement the moment I took of my pants.

Your woman will be stunned by your erection

With this your life will be a party full of hot chicks

I decided it would be a fun hobby to buy every single penis enlargement program I could find for sale on the internet and then create my own site telling people what I thought about them all.

Suffering from short peniss?

Please your love mate by 100%. She will like it when you spear her with your new immeasurable rod!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home