Life of Scott

Imagination unleashed.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Spam Folder: Part 1

Joe and I have been skimming our spam folders since spam filters were first invented (2003 maybe?). According to my email, I can add three inches to my penis, sleep with my neighbor's wife AND my neighbor's daughter, get prescription drugs for recreational usage, and buy a genuine Rolex watch for $29.

Some excerpts from my Spam folder:

Be the pride of your family with your legendary pecker.

Let's bet that my penis is bigger than yours.

I peeked at my neighbor's daughter. Don't disappoint her when she sees how small you are.

Last her with a power gun.

Look classy and wealthy with an expensive watch on your wrist.

Hey wake up and smell the coffee its already Thu, 20 Mar 2008 02:57:25 -0800

I do not need this [link], mine's a whopper

Break the monotony of life with a cool new watch.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger HerbLover said...

Speaking of which:

You have a stupid face.


Just kidding.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home