Life of Scott

Imagination unleashed.

Monday, October 22, 2007

The Big Dick Fairy

I got an email from someone named James a while ago. The subject said, "Size Up," and here is the text:

Get a visit from the big dick fairy.The size you've always wanted can be
yours in a matter of months.Click the link and let her bless you with massive
gains.


I immediately thought to myself, If there is one person I hope to never receive a visit from, it is the big dick fairy. The darling Amanda drew this up for me:

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you belong at the georgia aquarium chasing bowmouth guitarfish.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

If I had a guitarfish, I would play it and write a songfish about what a jerkfish you are.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you make the song sound like something from "are you with me"

10:06 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

You are talking about Cowboy Mouth next to a nerdy fish reference and a southern state! That means you heard me play back when I knew those songs and have since moved south. Is this Anonymous Bott?!

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Close.
In the tundra.
Happy Birthday.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home