Life of Scott

Imagination unleashed.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Jukebox Hero

Foreigner just came on the XM with "Jukebox Hero" off the album, The Very Best... and Beyond. Made me wonder... beyond what? I assumed it was something in outer space, maybe beyond Saturn or the asteroid belt. But then I thought it is probably beyond mortal comprehension, that we will have to wait until the sublime and all-knowing afterlife to fully understand the importance of Foreigner's greatest hits. But then I remembered how over-the-top and shitty that song is and realized it is just beyond good taste.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra White said...

health insurance - debt consolidation - home equity loans Nice comment.. I ll come back for sure :]

5:02 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Fuck you, Sandra White. Please use sentences next time you come back for sure. Whore.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home