Life of Scott

Imagination unleashed.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Superman and Dancing

I just remembered Spring Break 2005. WOOO!

There was a time when Joe and I were lounging on the beach while my sister and her friends were looking for boys. This was minutes before they found boys, brought them back to our spot, and told them Joe was gay. Joe got angry and threw sand all over the place and ruined an otherwise nice time. This, of course, reminds me of that scene in one of the Superman movies where Lex Luthor's evil solar-powered Bad Superman pounded the good Superman into the moon with his fists. Like Superman was a large, nerdy tent stake.

But in Sarasota, there was no Supermen. Instead, there was me and there was Joe, each listening to our headphones. At one point, we both had awesome songs, so we stood up and danced. He danced to his music, I danced to mine, but there was no question that we were grooving together. On the beach. To music no one else could hear.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Bob Thompson said...

Dancing on the beach by yourselves......It sounds like you are both gay.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous gay bob thompson said...

With intelligent comments like Bob's, no wonder blog commenting is such a powerful thing. Very witty though, my hat's off to you.

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Bob Thompson said...

Great comments derive from inspiration, which your blog clearly does not provide.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Many thanks to both gay bob thompson and gay-hater bob thompson for your continued interest. It makes me wonder if this is the same Scott-hating Bob from my MSN Spaces Blog
One can only hope.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob clearly lacks the cerebral function to perceive the humor of Scott's blog, let alone to impugn it with any ingenuity. One wonders at his repeated visits.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous gay bob thompson said...

Bob Thompson *heart* Scott. I should know.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home