Life of Scott

Imagination unleashed.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Newsletter Archive

All five editions of the popular 2004 "Friendly Newsletter" are now archived on a crappy free file hosting server. Please forgive the ads. If I had an actual website, we wouldn't need an external file server and there would be no ads. But it would also be little lines of text because I forget everything I ever learned about making websites.

Here they are:
Newsletter 1
Newsletter 2
Newsletter 3
Newsletter 4
Newsletter 5

We were just kids with dreams and nothing to lose.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

I could probably host the newsletters. I could even help you with the HTML.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Joe said...

Oh my God. What the hell is the site you hosted that on? I can give you free webspace. Holy banner ad.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home